Blade Grinding by Jim Crowell (an American Bladesmith Society DVD)
(NOTE: American Bladesmith Society DVDs are NOT Hollywood productions and some titles do not have DVD case art. They do offer the highest level of instruction by ABS Mastersmiths for serious knifemakers and bladesmiths)
ABS Master Smith Jim Crowell demonstrates grinding techniques and explains how to grind the choil, ricasso, tang, and plunge cut in a drop point hunter blade.
This step-by-step DVD was filmed during the Fifth Mid America Bladesmithing Exposition held in
1) Removing Scale & Profiling a Drop Point
2) X Weight Belt for Rough Grinding
3) Grinding Choil, Ricasso & Tang Region
4) Intermediate Grinding on Drop Point
5) Grinding the "Plunge Cut"
6) De-Scaling & Profiling a Clip Point
7) Grinding Clip Point Blade’s Bevels
8) Profiling a Drop Point Full Tang Blade