The Ruger Single Action Revolvers: A Shop Manual, Volumes 1 & 2 by Jerry Kuhnhausen
The one book with all the data needed to fully repair, 100% mechanically rebuild and improve accuracy in Ruger Single Action Revolvers - and to keep them shooting forever!!!
A 255 page gunsmithing encyclopedia and historical-technical reference on the Ruger SA Revolvers.
· Two volumes in one information filled superbook
· 600+ Crystal clear photos, ordnance style drawings, principle illustrations and graphics.
· Ruger SA Revolver action function, cycle of operation, safety and safety features.
· Old Model, New Model and
· Complete disassembly, reassembly, parts replacement, repair and troubleshooting.
· Critical component inspection and special parts fitting to improve revolver function.
· Complete Old Model & New Model rebuilding, rebarreling and mechanical restoration.
· Action tuning, checking and adjusting action timing and accuracy improvement work.
· Large custom section includes custom components and cylinder, frame and sight work.
Softcover, 255 pages, more than 600 photos.
2nd ed., revised 2003