The U.S. .30 Caliber Gas Operated Service Rifles: A Shop Manual Volumes 1 and 2 by Jerry Kuhnhausen
The only really detailed gunsmithing and repair manual on these extraordinary rifles ever published. 100's of crystal clear photos and illustrations.
Expanded, two-in-one, edition - 383 pages with thread stitched binding and plastic laminated soft cover.
383 pages of brand new and updated material -
Not a rehash of old military manuals!
- Two volumes in one information filled superbook
- More information than in all military FM's, TM's, & ordnance rebuild manuals combined
- 1200+ crystal clear photos, drawings, & graphics specially produced for this landmark book
- Numerical data including critical max.-min. parts dimensions, clearances, etc.
- Step by step detailed instructions and easy to read text
- Complete disassembly, reassembly, parts inspection, troubleshooting, and repair
- Complete M1 and M14 Rifle repair, building/rebuilding, and rebarreling
- M1 gas piston replacement and gas cylinder rebuilding - The best & easiest way to fit M1 operating rods and how to stop operating rod dismounts
- Sight work & how to make M1/M14 Rifle sights accurate & mechanically repeatable
- Stock bedding - the easiest through the best stock bedding methods
- Complete accurizing - How to build super accurate M1 & M14 Rifles
This shop manual obsoletes, supersedes & replaces the following military manuals and more:
FM-23-5 (Rifle Caliber .30, M1); TM9-1005-222-12 (Operator & Organizational Maintenance Manual, Including Repair Parts & Special Tools Lists - Rifle
Expanded, two-in-one, edition - 383 pages with thread stitched binding and plastic laminated soft cover, highly detailed with more than 1200 clear photographs and line drawings.
3rd ed. revised 1995.